SPIE Polska's priorities are minimising negative impact on the environment and sustained development of the Company.
The highest standards of environment protection implemented in the Company focus on:
- averting pollution and environmental disasters,
- implementing environment-friendly and cutting-edge technologies,
- sensible choice of contractors,
- raising employees' ecological awareness.
SPIE Polska, using broad specialistic knowledge, averts, reduces and controls pollution emerging inter alia through:
- indicating substitutes for used hazardous substances,
- maintaining documentation for servicing appliances that exert negative impact on the environment,
- assessing suppliers basing on their environmental effectiveness,
- identifying and veryfing key areas of environmental activities,
- supporting contractors in perfecting the effects of environmental activities,
- initiating and implementing environment-friendly technological solutions in facilities,
- consulting in the field of environmental duties.
Sustained development of the Company is ensured by applied proecological measures such as: video conferencing, route optimisation and adequate use of infrastructure as well as infomed energetic policy.
On every level, in every area of its activities and every-day duties, the Company monitors and evaluates efectiveness of utilizing resources among others: fuel, electricity, office supplies. Resources usage is effectively limited through cyclical actions shaping attitudes and implemented contemporary solutions.
As an ecologically responsible ogranisation, SPIE Polska in its acquisitions takes account of the environmental context, pursues quality, durability, lifetime and recycleability of employed materials. Through informed choice of suppliers and subcontractors we create active policy of sustained supply in order to limit negative impact on the environment while maintaining adequate effectiveness and competetiveness.
SPIE Polska comprehensively manages waste: limits quantity of generated waste, selectively and securely stores it, entrusts it solely to authenticated bodies, keeps reliable record and reporting in compliance with provisions.
While maintaining the highest quality of rendered sevices, SPIE Polska provides thorough compliance with legal requirements in the area of environmental protection.
Implemented, maintained and perfected Envoronmental Management System pursuant to ISO 14001:2015, guarantees the highest standards of environmental protection, reduction of negative impact on the environment and attaining environmental objectives.
As the leader of multi-technical services, SPIE Polska intends to continue its dynamic development with due regard to the natural environment so as to cope with current and future environmental challanges.